Hey! How are you? Have you ever wondered how to program LG blu-ray remote to tv? You might have thought it was too complicated, but this article will show you the steps necessary to get your remote up and running like a pro!
How To Program LG Blu ray Remote To TV? 2 Easy Methods
If you’re like most people, you probably have a Blu-ray player and a TV set. But if you want to use your Blu-ray player’s remote control to change channels, adjust the volume, or even play a movie, you may be out of luck. In this guide, we’ll show you three different ways to program your remote to work with your TV.
How To Program LG Blu ray Remote To TV Without Codes
If you have an LG Blu-ray player and want to program it to work with your television, there’s no need for codes or any other special tricks. In fact, all you need is the player’s manual and a little patience. Here’s how to do it:
- First, turn On your TV.
- Turn On the remote and tap the TV button for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device by and tap the TV button to save the code.
Read Also: LG Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
How To Program LG Blu ray Remote To TV With Manual Method
- First, turn the TV on.
- Press the TV button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the LG Blu-ray Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.
Now, your TV is successfully programmed with the remote. You can enjoy the show with all ease!
Read More: LG Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
Where To Find Codes For LG Blu ray Remote?
If you are looking for codes to program your LG Blu-ray remote to TV, then you have come to the right place. There are many different ways to find codes for a LG Blu-ray remote, but the easiest one is to click the link HERE.
We have a comprehensive list of all the codes required to get your LG Blu-ray remote working with your TV on the web page. So, just go there and get the code for your device.
What If LG Blu ray Remote Is Not Working?
If your LG Blu-ray Remote is not working, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem.
- First, make sure that the batteries in the remote are fresh. If they’re not, you’ll need to replace them.
- Next, try resetting the remote. To do this, simply take out the batteries, then hold the power button for forty seconds, then put the batteries back in.
- Next, make sure that you’re pointing the remote at the TV and not the DVD player or other devices around it.
- Finally, make sure that you’re using the correct code for your LG Blu-ray Player.
If these steps fail to fix the problem, then you may need to replace the remote.
In this guide, we will teach you how to program your LG Blu-ray remote to work with your TV. By following our steps, you will be able to control all of the features of your TV without ever having to use a button or touch screen. We hope that you find this guide useful and that it allows you to enjoy watching your favorite shows in style.