Hey, What are you doing? Have you just bought Sony Soundbar and now need Sony Soundbar Universal Remote Codes? Do you want to know how to Program Sony Soundbar with Universal Remote? If yes, then you’re welcome here.
We have listed below all the 3, 4, 5 Digit Sony Sounbar Universal Remote Codes and also the program instructions for your device. All the provided codes are tested thoroughly by our technical team.
Sony Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
We are providing codes for Sony Soundbar on this web page, but if you have another brand of device or another brand of universal remote, you can check the link HERE.
Sony Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
- Sony Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
- Sony Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program Sony Soundbar with Universal Remote?
Sony Soundbar Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Sony Soundbar Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
How To Program Sony Soundbar with Universal Remote?
Below are the two methods to program your universal remote with your Soundbar, follow these simple steps and program your device with the universal remote.
How to Program Sony Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
- First, turn On your Soundbar.
- Turn On the remote and tap the device button (TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc) for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device by and tap the device button to save the code.
How to Program Sony Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, turn the Sony Soundbar on.
- Press the device (TV, Blu-ray, CBL-SAT, etc) button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the Sony Soundbar Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.