Hello! How are you doing? Do you wanna program your Sceptre soundbar with a universal remote control? You’re welcome here. Here we have a lot of codes for your favorite remotes. So, on this web page, you’ll get all the Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Codes and also the methods to program Sceptre Universal Remote with Universal Remote. So why late? just scroll down, choose the code and program it.
Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
All the provided codes on this page are tested thoroughly by our technical team as our priority is your satisfaction. As mentioned earlier, this page contains all the codes for Sceptre soundbar only, but if you want code for another brand of device you can check the link HERE.
Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
- Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
- Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program Sceptre Soundbar with Universal Remote?
Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Codes For One-For-All
Note: If these codes didn’t work then you can try the code search method described below.
How To Program Sceptre Soundbar with Universal Remote?
Below are the two methods to program your universal remote with your Soundbar, follow these simple steps and program your device with the universal remote.
How to Program Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
- First, turn On your Sceptre Soundbar.
- Turn On the remote and tap the device button (TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc) for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device and tap the device button to save the code.
How to Program Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, turn the Sceptre Soundbar on.
- Press the device (TV, Blu-ray, CBL-SAT, etc) button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.