Hi, Hope you are doing well. Do you want to know Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Codes? Are you in search of the instructions on how to program Samsung Soundbar with Universal Remote? If your answer is yes, then fortunately you are at the perfect place. No need to worry at all!
We are providing all the Universal Remote codes for Samsung Soundbar and also the methods to program Samsung Soundbar with Universal Remote. So, choose the remote code according to your universal remote and try to program it using the below methods.
Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
This web page is all about universal remote codes for Samsung Soundbar only, but if you want to know codes for any other brand of device, you can check the link HERE.
Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
- Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
- Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program Samsung Soundbar with Universal Remote?
Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
Samsung Soundbar Codes For Spectrum Remote
Samsung Soundbar Codes For GE Universal Remote
How To Program Samsung Soundbar with Universal Remote?
Below are the two methods to program your universal remote with your Soundbar, follow these simple steps and program your device with the universal remote.
How to Program Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
- First, turn On your Soundbar.
- Turn On the remote and tap the device button (TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc) for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device by and tap the device button to save the code.
How to Program Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, turn the Samsung Soundbar on.
- Press the device (TV, Blu-ray, CBL-SAT, etc) button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.