If you have a Panasonic Universal Remote, it can be difficult to program it if you don’t know the programming method. But don’t worry, this article has a few quick and easy ways to get your remote working. So. let’s get started.
How to Program Panasonic Universal Remote
Panasonic Universal Remote is a perfect solution if you want to control all electronics in your home with one remote.Before jumping into to programming we recommend you to first get the code for device that you want to control. To program it with any device follow these steps:
First of all, Check the Model Number of your remote because each model of Panasonic universal remote has a different code.
The next step is to Get the Code for the Device you want to program. This code should be compatible with the model number of your remote. For example, for Panasonic N2QAYB000485 remote, the device code for a Broksonic VCR is 0002.
Now, point the remote toward the device and then press and hold the Power and Action buttons at the same time.
Press the Device Button which you want to program. For example, in order to program TV press the TV button. Do this for blu-ray player, cable box and all other compatible devices.
Enter the Code using the number keys on the remote.
Press the Power Button it will turn on the device. It means that your device is programmed correctly.
How To Program A Panasonic Universal Remote Without Codes
- Use the automatic Code Search option if you can’t find the codes for your device.
- Press and hold the Device button and Power button at the same time until the LED blinks or stays lighted.
- Release the buttons after each press to switch the device on or off.
- Then press the device key (sometimes the stop button) to preserve the setting.
Codes for several devices are stored in a database of universal remotes. This method will program the remote without manual codes.
If you’re having difficulty programming your Panasonic universal remote, follow these troubleshooting tips.
- First, make sure the batteries in the remote are fresh. If you have a rechargeable battery, be sure to charge it before trying to program it.
- Second, check that the IR blasters in your TV and other devices are correctly pointed at the remote. Sometimes devices will shift their pointing when moved and cause problems with programming.
- Third, if you’re using a universal remote that came with your TV, try entering the TV’s manufacturer code (usually located on a label on the back of the TV) into the remote’s memory button. This will often resolve programming issues with specific TVs.
- Fourth, if all else fails, consult your television’s owner’s manual or contact Panasonic customer services for help.
This quick guide shows you how to Program Panasonic Universal Remote using our step-by-step instructions. So, whether you’re looking for a new way to control your home theater system or just want to simplify life by getting rid of that confusing clutter of remotes on your coffee table, start programming your Panasonic universal remote today!