Hey, What’s going on? Are you searching for Onkyo Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes? Do you need remote codes to program Onkyo Blu-ray Player? If your response is yes, we have listed all the remote control codes for your Onkyo Blu-ray. And we have also specified the methods of programming any universal remote codes with the Onkyo Blu-ray player.
All the remote codes will work correctly no matter what kind of remote control you are using because all of these codes are tested by our technical team. All you have to do is to get code and follow the programming instructions.
Onkyo Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
As this post only contains the Remote Codes for Onkyo Blu-ray Player. If you have any other device that you want to control with your universal remote you can check the other remote codes list HERE.
But back to Onkyo all the 4 and 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes For Onkyo are listed below.
Onkyo Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
How To Program Onkyo Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
After finding the right code for Blu-ray Player it’s time to program it with a branded universal remote. For this purpose, here are the step-by-step instructions to program Onkyo Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control. So, let’s get started.
Program Onkyo Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Codes
- Turn the Onkyo Blu-ray Player ON.
- Then, press the Device button on your Universal Remote.
- Press the Setup button of the Universal Remote and hold it until the light indicator starts flashing.
- Now, Enter the code that you find on this website.
- Then, point the universal remote at the Blu-ray Player.
- And press and hold the Power button Blu-ray will switches off.
- It means, you have entered the correct code, if it’s still ON repeat the process with another code.
Program Onkyo Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
- Switch on the smart device.
- On the Universal Remote, tap on the device(Blu-ray) button for 3 seconds.
- Point the remote towards the Blu-ray and click on CH+ and CH- switches.
- Press and Hold the Up or Down key until the device turns off.
- Then, Press the Power Key. Your Blu-ray Player will turn on.
- After the complete process, try changing the channel to verify.
Program Onkyo Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you must turn the Blu-ray switch On.
- After that on your universal remote locate the device button and Press it.
- Then press and hold the Setup button until the light flashes.
- Lastly, enter the Code you got from the programming manual.
- Then aim your remote at the Blu-ray player and then press the Power button.
- You can release the Power Button when your Device turns off.