Hey, how are you doing? Are you looking for Magnavox DVD Player Universal Remote Codes? Do you want to know how to program Magnavox DVD Player Universal Remote Codes for your device? No need to worry about it! Fortunately, you are at the right place.
Magnavox is now one of the most reliable brands of universal DVD remotes. By using certain Magnavox DVD universal remote codes, this may be easily programmed with a variety of devices. The procedure of programming a Magnavox DVD player and other devices proceeds successfully after the exact codes are entered.
In that case, you will surely appreciate how easy it is to control several devices with a single Magnavox DVD remote. To learn the codes and instructions you need to program the Magnavox DVD remote, see the page below.
- Magnavox DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
- Magnavox DVD Universal Remote Codes List
- 3 Digit Code for Magnavox DVD Player
- Magnavox DVD 4 Digit Remote Control Codes for DVD Player
- How to Program Magnavox DVD Universal Remote
Magnavox DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
One of the well-known DVD player makers on the market is Magnavox. A Magnavox DVD player typically includes a remote control. But, you may program your DVD using a universal remote if for some reason you lose the remote control for your Magnavox DVD player or it becomes damaged.
Magnavox DVD Universal Remote Codes List
|Brand Name||Remote Codes|
|Apex Digital||0405, 0437, 0442|
|Bel Canto Design||0456|
|California Audio Labs||0406|
|Craig||0438, 0412, 0413, 0414, 0415|
|Denon||0406, 0466, 0517|
|Go Video||0529, 0429, 0430, 0440|
|Insignia||0427, 0462, 0471, 0477, 0499, 0507|
|Integra||0411, 0532, 0463|
|JVC||0527, 0439, 0445, 0457, 0469, 0509|
|LG||0430, 0440, 0457, 0515, 0504|
|Magnavox||0407, 0522, 0525, 0427, 0452, 0454, 0513|
|Memorex||0428, 0438, 0449, 0464, 0508|
|Onkyo||0407, 0532, 0463, 0506|
|Panasonic||0406, 0407, 0458, 0459, 0510|
|Philips||0407, 0522, 0523, 0524, 0525, 0427, 0448, 0452, 0454, 0472, 0512|
|Pioneer||0411, 0423, 0426, 0456, 0473, 0519|
|RCA||0400, 0411, 0436, 0464|
|Samsung||0406, 0408, 0424, 0435, 0461, 0470, 0475, 0503, 0505|
|Sharp||0530, 0427, 0431, 0465, 0502|
|Sony||0401, 0402, 0403, 0404, 0432, 0443, 0453, 0455, 0501|
|Toshiba||0407, 0428, 0460, 0467, 0478, 0500|
|Yamaha||0406, 0522, 0525, 0425, 0434, 0521|
|Zenith||0407, 0430, 0440|
Magnavox DVD codes are always available since we have a detailed list of almost all home entertainment systems. Keep in mind that some types of devices require specific Magnavox DVD remote codes. When looking for the ideal Magnavox universal remote codes for DVD players and other devices, you must examine them carefully. From the list below, select the ideal code for your device:
3 Digit Code for Magnavox DVD Player
Magnavox DVD 4 Digit Remote Control Codes for DVD Player
Get Magnavox Universal Remote Codes for DVD Player here:
How to Program Magnavox DVD Universal Remote
When you set your Magnavox DVD remote to work on multiple devices, you are making the right choice. This is a great method to update your home entertainment system while also giving you the maximum amount of convenience.
To successfully program the Magnavox DVD universal remote, follow the steps listed below:
How to Program Magnavox DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto-search procedure. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to find the right remote code that works with your remote. Follow the guidelines below:
- “Turn on” the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is ready to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to choose the “CH+” and “CH-“ switches.
- On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, check a different channel to make sure the remote is programmed properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was saved.
How to Program Magnavox DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
The universal remote may be readily programmed using the keycode, which also works to identify the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Magnavox DVD universal remote,” choose “TV.”
- In order to put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- At last, key in the “Keycode” you collected from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Just “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen switches off you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now operate perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Magnavox DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
You can put your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to discover it at that moment. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On”.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Type the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room operations once you have completed the above steps.
How did you find this post? Was it useful for setting up your Magnavox DVD remote? Please elaborate on the code you used and which device it matched. Your feedback on working with us is always welcome. Please feel free to offer comments or recommendations in the area given below.
How to check if a Magnavox remote control is a universal remote
Certain Magnavox DVD remote controls are universal remote controls. Meaning that devices other than the Magnavox DVD player can be powered using the remote. If your Magnavox remote offers the “Set” and “Mode” choices, it is likely a universal remote. It is a universal remote if it does.
How do I program my one for all universal remote to my DVD player?
Turn on a desired device (e.g., VCR or DVD player) and, if applicable, insert media (e.g., cassette or disc). …
On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR, CBL/SAT, or TV). …
Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.