Hello, Have a nice day. Are you finding difficulties when you try to program your JVC DVD remote with other devices? You will find this information to be helpful. This article includes almost all of the JVC DVD player codes and the setup instructions you require for your remote. As a newbie, the procedure won’t be much simpler, but by carefully following the directions and selecting the appropriate JVC DVD remote codes, you can finally achieve success.
- Codes for the JVC DVD universal remote
- Universal Remote Codes For JVC DVD VCR Combo
- How to Program JVC DVD Universal Remote
Codes for the JVC DVD universal remote
From the complete list provided below, find the exact JVC universal remote controls for your DVD player and other home entertainment devices. Utilize the special code for the specific device you want to program with the JVC DVD remote while doing so. Using any device, search for the suitable code below:
Universal Remote Codes For JVC DVD VCR Combo
How to Program JVC DVD Universal Remote
When you entered the wrong code from the first try until you were able to choose the proper one. The steps for setting up the JVC DVD remote are as follows:
How to Program JVC DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto-search procedure. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions below:
Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is ready to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to choose the “CH+” and “CH-“ switches.
- On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, check a different channel to make sure the remote is programmed properly.
To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was saved.
How to Program JVC DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
The universal remote may be easily programmed using the keycode, which also identifies your device’s make and model.
- You must “Turn The Device On”.
- Press the “JVC DVD universal remote” to “TV” mode.
- As soon as the universal remote displays the “Light Flash” (a sign that it is in “Learning mode”), push and hold the “Setup button” for a few seconds.
- Finally, input the “Keycode” that you have obtained from the Instructions Booklet for programming.
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen switches off, you can release of the “Power Button”.
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now work perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program JVC DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
You can put your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that moment. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On”.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above-mentioned method, but it is essential. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the above steps.
Read Also: Daewoo DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
Have you used the correct JVC DVD codes, which perfectly functioned when you programmed the remote with other devices? Please share your experience with us by telling us to know which device the code you used matched with. Please feel free to leave a comment or a suggestion using the open space below.
Where do I find the code for my DVD?
Both the disc itself and the back of each individual DVD package contain information about the region code. A holographic globe with a region number printed over it is used to display it.
Why is my DVD not responding to the remote?
You can attempt a remote reset. To drain the remote of power, remove the batteries and press and hold one or more buttons for a while. If the remote control on your Sony or Samsung DVD player isn’t working, try installing fresh batteries.