Hello, What’s going on? Have you just bought JBL Soundbar and now in search of JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Codes? Also do you want to know how to Program JBL Soundbar with Universal Remote? If your answer is yes, then you’re welcome on this web page.
We have listed below all the JBL Sounbar Universal Remote Codes and also the program instructions for your Soundbar with universal remote. All the provided codes are tested thoroughly by our technical team.
JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
We are providing codes for JBL Soundbar on this web page, but if you have another brand of device or another brand of universal remote, you can check the link HERE.
JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
- JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
- JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program JBL Soundbar with Universal Remote?
JBL Soundbar Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
JBL Soundbar Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
How To Program JBL Soundbar with Universal Remote?
Below are the two methods to program your universal remote with your Soundbar, follow these simple steps and program your device with the universal remote.
How to Program JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
- First, turn On your Soundbar.
- Turn On the remote and tap the device button (TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc) for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device by and tap the device button to save the code.
How to Program JBL Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, turn the JBL Soundbar on.
- Press the device (TV, Blu-ray, CBL-SAT, etc) button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.