Hello there! When you buy a brand new remote, one of the first things you’ll need to do is program it. But what if you don’t have the code? Learn how to program Vivitar Universal Remote without code in this article!
Vivitar has a new line of universal remote controls that they’ve put some effort into designing to be easier to use. Gone are the days of having to enter in an “uncode” to set up the remote control, because now you can program it by simply following the instructions below.
How To Program Vivitar Universal Remote Without Code
You can program your Vivitar universal remote by following the simplest and easiest steps below.
You can use auto-programming method to program vivitar universal remote without codes. In this method, universal remote automatically scans for code and choose the one for your device.
- Turn on your device( e.g. Tv, DVD player, VCR, etc.) that you want to program.
- Press the Component button and then press the OK/SEL buttons together.
- Keep pressing them until a flashlight glows, it means your device is ready to be programmed.
- Now point your remote to the device and keep pressing CH+ and CH- buttons until your device turns off.
- Now test your device and then finally save the code.
How to Check if the Remote has been Programmed correctly?
If you have programmed your Vivitar Universal Remote without a code, you can check if it has been programmed correctly by doing the following:
- Turn on the TV or other device that you want to test.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote until the red light on the remote blinks twice.
- Enter the code 9-9-1. The red light will blink twice again.
- Press the “Power” button on your remote. If the TV or other device turns off, then your remote has been programmed correctly!
How to get Codes For Vivitar Universal Remote?
If you want to program your Vivitar Universal Remote by using codes, then we also have solution to this problem. You can get all the codes for vivitar universal remote and also the program instructions with codes, just go to the link HERE.
Vivitar universal remotes are a great way to consolidate multiple remote controls into one. And, programming them without a code is easy to do. Simply follow the steps outlined in this article and you’ll have your remote programmed in no time.