Hy, are you searching for GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung TV? I am sure you just brought a brand new Samsung TV and want to program your GE universal remote with it. Yes, You can easily program your TV with GE universal remote using universal remote codes.
I remember there was a time when we need multiple remotes for all entertainment devices but now thanks to universal remotes we are able to control all of our favorite gadgets with one single remote. Samsung TV is easy to operate with a GE universal remote along with all other devices.
Usually, a GE universal remote comes with a manual that contains the codes and programming Steps but if you have misplaced the original instruction you can look it up here. In addition to codes, we have also covered the method of programming the GE Universal remote with Samsung TV.
You can use the following comprehensive collection of codes that will assist you with programming.
GE Universal Remote Codes List For Samsung TV
Samsung 5 Digit Universal TV Remote Codes
How To Program GE Universal Remote With Samsung TV
Now, it’s time to program after getting the right codes. To program GE Universal Remote Codes With Samsung TV step-by-step guide:
- Turn on your Samsung TV.
- Locate the correct code according to your GE remote brand.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button for a few seconds until the indicator light turns on.
- Press and release the “TV” button the indicator light will blink once.
- Enter the Code for Samsung TV using the number button of the remote. If the code works the indicator light will turn off. But if the indicator light is still on it means your code is incorrect. In this case, try the above process with a different code otherwise move to the next step.
- Press the “Power” button. The Samsung TV will turn off, which shows the remote is now programmed with the TV.
How To Program GE Universal Remote With Samsung TV Without Codes
Without using codes, you can also program the universal remote for all Samsung TVs. As it automatically looks for the codes specific to your device, this method works best when you don’t have the codes for your device.
- Turn on your Samsung TV.
- Press and release the “Setup” button.
- Enter the code “991” using the number button on your remote. The Power button or indicator light should blink twice.
- Press and release the “Power” button on your remote.
- Point the remote at your Samsung TV and press and hold the “Channel Up” button until your TV turns off. Release the button and press it again once, then release it a second time (Double-press).
As you have seen programming GE Universal Remote with Samsung TV is a simple and easy process that can be done with a correct code and performing a few easy steps. And I hope this post was helpful in finding the correct GE Universal Remote Codes For Samsung TV.
A GE Universal remote is a fantastic solution for controlling your Samsung TV, whether you want to simplify your entertainment system or are just seeking a backup remote. All you need to do is get the code and start programming. The Auto Search method (Without codes) might help you find the right codes for your Samsung TV if you’re having problems doing so. Enjoy your favorite shows on Samsung TV hassle-free.
What is GE universal remote code?
The GE Universal Remote Code is a 4 or 5-digit identification code that is used to identify its model and version that is helpful in programming it with any universal remote.
How do I find my universal remote code?
Look inside the battery compartment under the batteries or on the underside of the compartment cover to find the model and code list version.
How do I reset my GE remote control?
To reset the remote, remove the batteries and then hold down the Power button for eight seconds. Reinstall the batteries and then try using the remote once more.