Finding the universal remote codes for GE DVD/VCR combinations could be difficult if you didn’t find a list like this one. These GE DVD combination universal remote codes will help you in setting up your remote to control multiple devices at once. This will minimize the hassle of managing and using several remote controls for various devices, and you may check this site for a list of General Electric universal remote control codes. The procedures listed below must be used if you don’t know how to program your remote with your GE DVD/VCR and enter the universal remote code into your remote.
GE DVD/VCR Combos Universal Remote Codes List
|ALLEGRO||6540 6127 6312|
|GO-VIDEO||6129 6142 6166 6230|
|INSIGNIA||6127 6312 6031|
|LG||6113 6031 6546|
|MAGNAVOX||6530 6189 6408 6228|
|NEXXTECH||6112 6260 6161 6431|
|PHILIPS||6228 6408 6189|
|SYLVANIA||6168 6168 6384 6022|
|SYMPHONIC||6168 6022 6384|
|TOSHIBA||6123 6492 6516|
How to Program GE Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto-search procedure. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote. Observe the directions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is ready to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to choose the “CH+” and “CH-” switches.
- On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, check a different channel to make sure the remote is programmed properly.
To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was saved.
Read Also: dvd universal remote 4 digit codes
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Manual Method
The universal remote may be easily programmed using the keycode, which also helps to identify the manufacturer and model of your equipment.
- You must “Turn The Device On”.
- Press “TV” on your “GE universal remote”.
- As soon as the universal remote displays the “Light Flash” (a sign that it is in “Learning mode”), push and hold the “Setup button” for a few seconds.
- Finally, input the “Keycode” that you received from the Instructions Booklet for programming.
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen switches, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now work flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Code Search
You can put your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that moment. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On”.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is essential. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the above steps.
However, finding out the working GE DVD/VCR Combos Universal Remote Codes isn’t so simple.
So I think that after reading this essay, you may easily program your universal remote without any problem.
Can you use a universal remote on a VCR DVD player?
To improve your watching experience, use the RCA universal remote control with virtually any TV, DVD player, VCR, or cable box. One may be useful if you misplaced your primary remote, are putting up a home theatre, or want a backup remote for your living room.
How do I program my GE universal remote to my DVD player?
Hold the “Setup” button for a few seconds until the indicator light turns “RED”. Press the coordinating device button, such as “TV,” “DVD,” or “AUX.” Enter the ge universal remote codes ( It can be either 3-digits or 4-digits). If the code entered is correct, then the red indicator light will turn “OFF”.