If you have a set-up box, I suggest you control it using the 4-digit GE remote and refer to this post for the ge 34459 6-device universal remote code list. In addition to setting up the box, you can also use the DVD player, VCR, stereo system, and Blu-ray player. Simply turn on every device you need to set up and watch your favorite shows without any issues. Have luck with the codes listed below, and if something goes wrong with them, use the procedures listed below to find the correct code for your remote control.
GE CABLE Set-top Box Devices Universal Remote Codes List
|ABC||0461, 0463, 0464, 0465, 0466|
|ARCHER||0468, 0469, 0470, 0471|
|COLOR VOICE||0472, 0473|
|DIGITAL MUSIC EXPRESS||0514|
|GENERAL INSTRUMENT (GI)||0509, 0461, 0465, 0511, 0513 ,0518, 0530, 0531, 0514, 0464, 0463|
|HAMLIN||0461, 0480, 0481, 0482|
|JERROLD||0509, 0461, 0465, 0518, 0463, 0464, 0520, 0526|
|MOTOROLA||0509, 0465, 0513, 0518, 0530, 0531, 0464, 0511, 0526, 0463|
|PHILIPS||0471, 0479, 0485, 0490, 0491, 0492|
|PIONEER||0478, 0506, 0493, 0494|
|RADIO SHACK||0505, 0534, 0525|
|RCA||0460, 0471, 0507|
|SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA||0498, 0497, 0506, 0535, 0512, 0466, 0496|
|TOCOM||0464, 0501, 0513, 0520|
|UNIKA||0468, 0469, 0471|
|UNIVERSAL||0468, 0469, 0470, 0471, 0502, 0524|
|VIEWSTAR||0475, 0485, 0487, 0500|
|ZENITH||0503, 0525, 0471, 0486, 0521, 0522, 0523|
How to Program GE Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto-search procedure. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is ready to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-“ switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. The system should start up. If it does, try a different channel to ensure the remote is programmed correctly.
To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Manual Method
The universal remote may be easily programmed using the keycode, which also helps to identify the make and model of your equipment.
- You must “Turn The Device On”.
- Click “TV” on your “GE universal remote.”
- As soon as the universal remote displays the “Light Flash” (a sign that it is in “Learning mode”), push and hold the “Setup button” for a few seconds.
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” that you have obtained from the Instructions Booklet for programming.
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen switches off, you can release the “Power Button”.
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now work perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On”.
- Press the “Setup” button for a few seconds.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take some more time using the above method, but it is very essential. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the previously mentioned steps.
Read Also: pioneer-dvd-player-universal-remote-codes/
Now that the article is over, I hope you can effectively control your GE CABLE Set-top Box devices with the universal remote. And I have no doubt that you will be able to do anything.