Are you looking for the DVD remote control’s four-digit code? You can get the DVD universal remote codes right here. Find your DVD brand below and enter it into the remote if the DVD you are programming requires a 4-DIGIT REMOTE code. The DVD will now function with your universal remote once it has been properly programmed. Here is a list of ALL of the four-digit DVD device codes. Here is a list of ALL DVD device codes with 4 digits.
DVD Universal Remote Codes 4 Digit
|Apex||0386, 0390, 0391|
|B & K||0978|
|Broksonic||0932, 0967, 0394|
|Centrios||0951, 1067, 1068, 0921|
|Classic||0431, 1051, 0401|
|Coby||0926, 0946, 0947, 0916, 0445|
|Cyberhome||0393, 0985, 0939|
|Daewoo||0440, 0441, 0444, 0971, 0965|
|Dual||0447, 0984, 0956, 0428, 0446|
|Durabrand||0449, 0405, 0446|
|Emerson||0405, 0940, 0899, 0456, 0458|
|Go-video||0431, 0937, 0971, 0454, 0902|
|Hitachi||0404, 0407, 0428, 0419|
|Insignia||0405, 0456, 0921, 0430, 0905|
|Jvc||0406, 0964, 0900, 1072|
|Jwin||0390, 0893, 0895|
|Klh||0430, 0906, 0386|
|Konka||0410, 0411, 0412|
|LG||0405, 0972, 0907|
|Magnavox||0398, 0408, 0979, 0981, 0980|
|Marantz||0398, 0405, 0408, 0423, 0981|
|Panasonic||0396, 0400, 0974, 0970|
|Philips||0398, 0408, 0423, 0755, 0979, 0981|
|Pioneer||0403, 0404, 0976, 0977|
|Polaroid||0385, 0957, 0949|
|Polk||0398, 0408, 0981|
|Radio Shack||0449, 0453, 0919, 0920|
|RCA||0409, 0430, 0449, 0453, 0920, 0890|
|Samsung||0407, 0454, 0942, 0963, 0891, 0455|
|Selectron||1077, 1078, 1079|
|Sharp||0397, 0897, 0908|
|Sony||0987, 0988, 0989, 0399, 0986, 0389|
|Tevion||0388, 0446, 0447, 0448, 0450, 0451, 0452|
|Toshiba||0394, 0398, 0973, 0924, 0983|
|Yamaha||0400, 0420, 0979, 0980, 0408|
Zenith = 0405 0907
How to Program DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto-search process. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to find out the right remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is ready to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to choose the “CH+” and “CH-” switches.
- On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, check a different channel to ensure the remote is programmed properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was saved.
How to Program DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
The universal remote may be easily programmed using the keycode, which also helps to identify the make and model of your device.
- You must “Turn The Device On” first.
- Press the “DVD universal remote” to “TV” mode.
- As soon as the universal remote displays the “Light Flash” (a sign that it is in “Learning mode”), press and hold the “Setup button” for a few seconds.
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” that you have collected from the Instructions Booklet for programming.
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- when the screen switches off, you can release the “Power Button”
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now work perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
- You can put your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that moment. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take some extra time using the above-mentioned method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the above steps.
If you have found a remote code that works with your DVD, please use the comment form below and tell us and all our readers which remote code worked for which device. Your help will be much appreciated!
How to program a universal remote to a DVD player without codes?
You must follow these steps to program your universal remote without a code: Hold down the SET and Zero (0) buttons on your universal remote control four times at once. This important phase is where most individuals fall short. The LED light indication will then gradually begin to turn on and is typically red.
How do I play a DVD with a remote?
To change the input settings, use the TV remote control.
Look for a “input” button on your remote if you plan to use your DVD player with a television. To change the input on your DVD player to the correct one, press this button a few times.