If you use a Craig DVD Player and want to program it with your preferred universal remote control, we’ve listed the programming methods as well as the Craig DVD Player universal remote codes below. Possibly, any universal remote control may be used to run the Craig DVD Player, but you must use the proper programming method.
Hence, in this blog, we’ll discuss multiple kinds of codes that are suitable for this device as well as some of the greatest working methods with simple instructions.
Why Use a Universal Remote Control?
Universal remote controls save you from the hassle of using multiple remote controls for different devices. The universal remote control may be set up to operate with a variety of devices, including TV, Blu-ray, DVDs, and more. Imagine having a single remote that can replace all others. It will provide you with the comfort you’ve been seeking. By using a universal remote control in connection with your Craig DVD player, you can enhance your home theatre experience.
Craig DVD Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Craig DVD Universal Remote Codes From Different Universal Remote Brands
RCA universal remote
Sony Universal Remote
How to Program Craig DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto-search procedure. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to find the right remote code that works with your remote. Follow the guidelines below:
- Turn on the smart device you wish to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is ready to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to choose the “CH+” and “CH-“ switches. On/off signals are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, check a different channel to ensure the remote is programmed properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was saved.
Craig DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
The universal remote may be readily programmed using the keycode, which also serves to identify the make and model of your equipment.
- The device must first be “turned on.”
- Press the “TV” button on your Craig DVD universal remote.
- Then, hold down the “Setup button” on the universal remote until a “light flash” appears, indicating that the device is in “learning mode.”
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you collected from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Just “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen switches off, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now operate perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Craig DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
You can put your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that moment. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room operations once you have completed the above steps.
In conclusion, if you require our assistance with any universal remote codes, get in touch with us, and we’ll provide you with better advice and try to help you out as quickly as we can. Visit us frequently to get updated universal remote codes.
How do I program my Craig universal remote?
Press the “On/Off” button to turn on the device.
Then press the “Setup” button and hold it for a while.
Enter the 3-digit code, which is 991.
Press and hold the power button.
Now press the channel up button and wait until the device turns off.
How do I reset my universal remote code?
Press a button to completely discharge the remote after removing the battery. Replacing the battery should cause the LED to blink twice. Within 6 seconds, simultaneously press the numbers 2 and 8; the LED should then flicker twice. The LED will flicker four times when you enter the code 9 8 1.