Good day. Have you just bought a new universal remote for your Comcast Soundbar? Do you need Comcast soundbar Universal Remote Codes? If yes, then we welcome you here. We have all the 3, 4, and 5 Digit Comcast soundbar Universal Remote Codes listed below.
Also, we are going to provide you with the two methods to Program Comcast Soundbar with Universal Remote. So, why late, just go get the code for your device and program it by following the methods below.
Comcast Cable Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
As I have already mentioned, you will get all the codes for Comcast Cable Soundbar here. But if you have another brand of soundbar device and you want to program it with your universal remote you can check the list HERE.
Comcast Cable Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
|BRAND NAME||REMOTE CODES|
|Aiwa||30189, 30405, 30158|
|Kenwood||31313, 31570, 31027, 30027|
|Pioneer||31023, 30014, 30531, 31384|
|RCA||31023, 31254, 30531|
|Sanyo||31261, 31469, 31801|
|Sony||31759, 30158, 31758|
|Wards||30014, 30189, 30158|
How To Program Comcast Cable Soundbar with Universal Remote?
Below are the two methods to programming your universal remote with the device, follow these simple steps and program your device with the universal remote.
How to Program Ocosmo Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
- First, turn On your Ocosmo Soundbar.
- Turn On the remote and tap the device button (TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc) for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device and tap the device button to save the code.
How to Program Ocosmo Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, turn the Ocosmo Soundbar on.
- Press the device (TV, Blu-ray, CBL-SAT, etc) button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the Ocosmo Soundbar Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.