Hello there! Hope you are doing well. Do you want Universal Remote Codes for Auria TV? Also, want to know how to program Auria TV with Universal Remote? Then don’t worry! We have answers to the questions below. We have listed all the 3, 4, and 5 Digit Auria TV Universal Remote Codes, and also we have methods to program your Auria TV with Universal Remote.
3, 4, 5 Digit Auria TV Universal Remote Codes
Auria TV has many Universal remotes of different types. If you are using one of those remotes or have Auria TV and want a code to program it then we have a list for you below. Our technical team thoroughly tests all the provided codes. You just need to choose the code for your device brand and enjoy!
On this web page, we have only listed Universal Remote Codes For Auria TV, if you have another brand of TV you can check the list HERE.
Auria TV Universal Remote Codes List
- 3, 4, 5 Digit Auria TV Universal Remote Codes
- Auria TV Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program Auria TV with Universal Remote?
4 Digits Universal Remote Codes for Auria TV
5 Digits Universal Remote Codes for Auria TV
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Auria TV
How To Program Auria TV with Universal Remote?
Below we have 2 different methods to program your Auria TV with Universal Remote. So if you don’t know how to program your universal remote, follow these simple steps and program your device with the universal remote.
How to Program Auria TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In this method, your universal remote automatically scans for the code. It scans one code at a time to find the correct one.
- First, turn On your Auria TV.
- Turn On the remote and tap the device button (TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc) for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device by changing channels and tapping the device button to save the code.
How to Program Auria TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, turn the Auria TV on.
- Press the device (TV, Blu-ray, CBL-SAT, etc) button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the Auria TV Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.