Hey, I hope you are doing well. Are you looking for Apex DVD Player Universal Remote Codes? So don’t worry! You are at the right place. This article will provide with the codes you need to program Apex DVD remote. We have the entire list of universal Apex DVD remote codes that you require in programming the device.
No matter what brand or model your device is, it just has to be programmed with a single code to function with the Apex DVD remote. It would be simple to set up the universal remote after you have chosen the specific code you want. You may avoid the hassle of utilizing different remote controllers by using Apex universal codes and setup instructions.
- Apex DVD Universal Remote Codes List
- How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote
Apex DVD Universal Remote Codes List
Check out the Apex DVD universal remote codes list and choose the specific code that matches the brand and model of your device if you want to start configuring the device. There are several codes available for selection.
If you’ve input an invalid code, try again until you’re successful. The entire list of Apex DVD codes is shown below:
Apex DVD Player Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
654, 655, 743, 744, 757, 386, 390, 391, 392, 401, 424, 430, 436, 439, 445, 457, 459, 372, 373, 374, 081, 082, 084, 087
Apex DVD Player Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
Apex DVD Player Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
50402, 52405, 53702, 54202, 56107, 58404, 59407, 59603, 50219, 50611, 51016, 52310, 52418, 54019, 56711, 58233, 58939
How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote
Apex DVD remote control codes are important for setting the desired device. It would be difficult to program the Apex DVD universal remote without the code. If you already have the special code required, you may start the setup process according to the simple steps we have prepared for you. To program the Apex DVD remote control, adhere to the procedures listed below:
Read Also: Sharp DVD Universal Remote Codes
How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto-search procedure. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to find the right remote code that works with your remote. Follow the guidelines below:
- Turn on the smart device you wish to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is ready to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to choose the “CH+” and “CH-“ switches.
- On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, check a different channel to ensure the remote is programmed correctly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was saved.
How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
The universal remote may be easily programmed using the keycode, which also helps to identify the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Apex DVD universal remote,” choose “TV.”
- In order to put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- At last, key in the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Just “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen switches off, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now work perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
- You can put your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that moment. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the above steps.
Please provide us with your feedback on this topic. Have you successfully completed the setup procedure by entering the correct code? Please let us know which codes have worked with which devices. Keep coming back to our website to learn more about additional codes if you have more universal remote controls that need to be programmed.
What is the RCA universal remote code for the Apex DVD player?
The Universal Remote Control Code For RCA Apex TV is 1236, 1241, 1287, 1376. You can also check out these codes.
How do I find the code for my universal remote?
Locate the model and code list version by looking inside the battery compartment under the batteries or on the underside of the compartment cover.
Identify and make note of the code list version (CL3, CL4, CL5, or CL6), then replace the batteries and/or compartment cover.