Hello there! Hope you are fine. Do you want Universal Remote Codes for Daewoo TV? Also, want to know how to program Daewoo TV with Universal Remote? Then don’t worry! We have answers to the questions below. We have listed all the 3, 4, and 5 Digit Daewoo TV Universal Remote Codes below and also the methods to program your TV with universal remote.
3, 4, 5 Digit Daewoo TV Universal Remote Codes
Are using one of Daewoo brand remotes or have Daewoo TV and want a code to program it? Then we have a list for you below. Our technical team thoroughly tests all the provided codes. You just need to choose the code for your device brand and enjoy!
Here we have only listed Universal Remote Codes For Daewoo TV, if you have another brand of TV you can check the list HERE.
Daewoo TV Universal Remote Codes List
- 3, 4, 5 Digit Daewoo TV Universal Remote Codes
- Daewoo TV Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program Daewoo TV with Universal Remote?
Daewoo TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Daewoo TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Daewoo TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Daewoo TV
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Daewoo TV
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Daewoo TV
How To Program Daewoo TV with Universal Remote?
Below we have 2 different methods to program your Daewoo TV with Universal Remote, follow these simple steps and program your device with the universal remote.
How to Program Daewoo TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In this method, your universal remote automatically scans for the code to find the correct one.
- First, turn On your Daewoo TV.
- Turn On the remote and tap the device button (TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc) for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device by changing channels and tapping the device button to save the code.
How to Program Daewoo TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, turn the Daewoo TV on.
- Press the device (TV, Blu-ray, CBL-SAT, etc) button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the Daewoo TV Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.